Candy Crush Jelly Saga level 123 looks like a pretty simple beat the Queen level when you first see it. Don’t let that fool you though level 123 is anything but simple or easy.
Candy Crush Jelly Saga Level 123
Candy Crush Jelly Saga Level 123 Details
Level type: Beat the Queen
Number of moves: 30
Candy Crush Jelly Saga Level 123 Guide with Tips
Frustrated with Candy Crush Jelly level 123? Ready to pull your hair out? We’ve been there too so we played it until we came up with the most useful tips to help you get past it.
Jelly level 123 isn’t much to look at. The board layout is simple, there is an equal amount of both colors of jelly, and our blockers even have less layers on them than the Jelly Queen’s. Should be a piece of cake. Since you are here we are going to assume that you know that isn’t the case. So what makes 123 so hard?
Believe it or not the three factors that make this level hard are the number of colors in play, the notches on our side, and that simple hole in the middle of the board. Individually these aren’t so bad, but in the case of level 123 they work together to make it seemingly impossible to cover the board with our jelly. The notches make it hard to get things started or spread our jelly in cascades. The hole in the middle and the six colors of candy in play make it hard to set up bomb matches, and more importantly bomb combos.
To beat Candy Crush Jelly Saga level 123 you are going to have to do some things that are likely outside of your comfort zone. The safe route would be to stay on our side of the board, spread our color across methodically, and try to block the Queen from gaining too much of a strong position. Turns out that this doesn’t work very well though so let’s look at what does.
The most reliable way to cover the Queen’s squares is a big combo with a color bomb or coloring candy. We have already said this a hard thing to put together but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try. Make specials often, and even make them on the right side when you have to. Try to stun the Queen by making three specials in a row to keep her from making moves, and then you can use your super stun move to spread out your jam. So make specials and look for spots to set up combos. If she starts to get the upper hand while you are doing this don’t worry because one big combo can tip the scales back in your direction.
You need to remove all the blockers from the board to win. On her side there is green squares below the blockers so don’t be afraid to make matches over there even though it doesn’t spread your jam. If you have to spread her jelly it isn’t the end of the world if you don’t have any good moves on your side. Give up some ground early on if it will set up the knock out punch later in the level.
Candy Crush Jelly Saga Level 123 Video
The tips to beat Candy Crush Jelly Saga level 123 are as follows:
- You won’t be able to spread your jelly to cover the Queen’s with simple matching. Look for special matches to stun her and set up combos when you can.
- Don’t freak out if the Queen is winning. The lead will go back and forth plenty of times in level 123. The only thing that matters is who wins in the end.
- Don’t be afraid to make matches on the Queen’s side of the board. Removing her blockers is just as important as removing yours. If you can stun her a couple of times to set up the super stun it is worth it to spread some of her green jelly to set it up.
- Jelly Saga level 123 sometimes forces you to do things that seem counter-intuitive. Realize that the best move will always be the one that sets up a big combo for later, or sets up a super stun that will pave the way to taking over the board.
- You can’t cover her jelly completely until all the blockers are gone. The ones on her side have green below so even if you set off a big combo that covers most of the board you won’t win. Try to clear her blockers with special matches without worrying too much about her using them against you.
- At the same time don’t be reckless, pause for a second to check out the board before making any matches. There may be situations where you need to block her from doing something like a bomb combo on her color.
- Hang in there until the end. The tide can turn quickly with the right combo set up so don’t zone out thinking you’ve lost. Keep making special matches.
- Watch our commentary walkthrough below to see these tips in action.
Candy Crush Jelly Saga Level 123 Commentary Walkthrough with Tips
Our Candy Crush Jelly Saga level 123 commentary video is played by Pete Peppers with no boosters or extra moves. In the walkthrough Pete explains his decisions as he beats level 123 while outlining the tips above.
If you want to add new Candy Crush Jelly Saga friends, get tips in a hurry, or get support when you’re stuck, join our Candy Crush Jelly Saga Tips and Friends Facebook group. We have a growing community of Jelly Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
If you have any questions about Candy Crush Soda Level 123 leave a comment below. We will try to answer as soon as possible.