Candy Crush Jelly Saga Level 20 Details
Level type: Pufflers
Number of moves: 20
Number of Pufflers: 2
Candy Crush Jelly Saga Level 20 Guide with Tips
Candy Crush Jelly Saga level 20 can be difficult when you first get to it. There are only 2 pufflers to find, but the extra layer of ice means you can’t see where they are. To beat Candy Crush Jelly Saga level 20 you are going to have to outsmart them.
The board in level 20 is fairly large which is good, but the hole in the middle gets in the way in the beginning. The best way to start would be to create a nice combo. If you can do that go for it, but if you can’t because of the hole you will need to explore so that you can find where the pufflers are hiding.
The key to pufflers levels, and to Candy Crush Jelly Saga level 20 in this case, is to find them first. Once found you just have to remove the ice above them, only this gets tricky since they move around once you expose part of them. The tip here is to remember that they can only move under the ice. This means that you can isolate them in one part of the board by breaking up the ice. For more info on this check out our How to Beat Pufflers Levels video where we explain it in more detail.
In Candy Crush Jelly level 20 you want to find at least one of the pufflers as fast as you can. Under thin ice you can see their outline just like the gummy bears in Soda Saga. Take your time, pick moves that will set up specials, and clear out the ice until you see part of a puffler. Since they move make sure you watch where it goes after each move so you can pursue it. This is the next most important thing you need to do.
Another tip for this type of level is that when you only have 20 moves to start most tries you won’t clear out all the ice on the board. If you don’t get a bomb combo in Jelly Saga level 20 you will run out of moves if you don’t focus on chasing the pufflers down. In our Candy Crush Jelly Saga level 20 video pay attention to how we find them first, then work on the section of the board they move to.
Candy Crush Jelly Saga Level 20 Video
The tips to beat Candy Crush Jelly Saga level 20 are as follows:
- Try to find the pufflers as fast as possible.
- Set up special candy matches and make a combo if you can to clear out a lot of ice at once.
- If you can’t make matches to remove the ice until you find a part of a puffler.
- Once it is exposed watch where it goes.
- Remember that pufflers always move when they are partly exposed, but they can only move under the ice.
- Free them right away if you can.
- Isolate them to one part of the board by making open spaces where the ice isn’t touching if you can’t free them right away.
- Take your time to plan things out so that you can free them both before you run out of moves.
- In cases where you have one puffler trapped at the top you can search for the second one since the one at the top might get freed in cascades.
- Watch our Candy Crush Jelly Saga level 20 Commentary Walkthrough video below to hear how we used these tips to beat the level.
Candy Crush Jelly Saga Level 20 Commentary Walkthrough with Tips
Our Candy Crush Jelly Saga level 20 commentary video is played by Pete Peppers with no boosters or extra moves. In the walkthrough Pete explains his decisions as he beats level 20, and outlines the tips above.
If you want to add new Candy Crush Jelly Saga friends, get tips in a hurry, or get support when you’re stuck, join our Candy Crush Jelly Saga Tips and Friends Facebook group. We have a growing community of Jelly Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
If you have any questions about Candy Crush Soda Level 20 leave a comment below. We will try to answer as soon as possible.