Candy Crush Jelly Saga Level 29 Details
Level type: Spread more jelly than the queen
Number of moves: 20
Number of tiles to cover: 64
Candy Crush Jelly Saga Level 29 Guide with Tips
Candy Crush Jelly Saga level 29 is one of the levels we have heard players complain about most since the game’s release. There are plenty of reasons why it is frustrating but it also beatable with the right strategy and some patience. In this guide we will talk about what to look for so that you can complete level 29 without losing your mind.
The main problems with Candy Crush Jelly Saga level 29 are the split board, the small space you have to work in at the beginning, the number of candy colors in play, and the arrangement where you have to work above the Jelly Queen to start. All of this means the Jelly Saga level 29 isn’t the type of level you can beat every time you try, but if you follow the tips below you will eventually get through it.
If you’re not exactly sure how the Queen mode works you may want to watch our how to beat the Queen video that explains the basics of this game mode with tips in the commentary. In level 29 she has the advantage so you have to make the most out of any chance you get to spread the purple jelly into the bottom half.
Vertical striped candies are the best way to do this in Candy Crush Jelly Saga level 29, but matching 2 fish together will also help in a pinch. The main focus should be to get some jam down there while making as many special candy matches as possible so you can stun the queen and earn yourself some extra moves. Remember every time either player makes a special candy they stun the other and get another move. If you manage to stun the queen three times in a row you get a special match that will help spread your jelly too.
In our first Candy Crush Jelly level 29 video you will see how our first vertical striped candy gets things rolling right away. From there we had some good fortune in being able to set up a combo to really take the upper hand. Since there are so many colors this doesn’t happen very often, but we have beaten the level several times now so just hang in there until things fall where you need them to.
Candy Crush Jelly Saga Level 29 Video
The tips to beat Candy Crush Jelly Saga level 29 are as follows:
- You need to spread some of your jelly into the bottom half of the board as soon as possible.
- This will make things a lot easier since you won’t have to worry about the Queen messing things up when she makes matches below you.
- Making special matches stun the Jelly Queen and give you an extra move. When she makes specials she gets extra moves too.
- Take your time to look over the board. If you have a special match at the bottom check for one above first and try to stun the Queen three times in a row.
- The fish on the sides can help to spread your jam, but they aren’t as fast as ending a vertical striped candy from the top to the bottom.
- Follow your plan and don’t get too discouraged if the Queen takes the lead. Things can turn around quickly in this type of level.
- Watch our Candy Crush Jelly Saga Level 29 Commentary Walkthrough below to see how we applied these tips to beat the level.
Candy Crush Jelly Saga Level 29 Commentary Walkthrough with Tips
Our Candy Crush Jelly Saga level 29 commentary video is played by Pete Peppers with no boosters or extra moves. In the walkthrough Pete explains his decisions as he beats level 29 by applying the tips above.
If you want to add new Candy Crush Jelly Saga friends, get tips in a hurry, or get support when you’re stuck, join our Candy Crush Jelly Saga Tips and Friends Facebook group. We have a growing community of Jelly Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
If you have any questions about Candy Crush Soda Level 29 leave a comment below. We will try to answer as soon as possible.