Guide for Candy Crush Soda Saga Bubble Levels with Tips
How Candy Crush Soda Saga Bubble Levels Work
When we first played soda in the soft-launch bubble bears levels were what got us most excited about the new mechanics. In the current game we are first introduced to these cute bears trapped in bubbles in level 9, and the get the bear above the candy string levels quickly evolve from there. Not only do these levels have soda on them which means candies move in different directions, but they often have complex board layouts that involve scrolling screens or multiple boards. This makes Candy Crush Soda Saga bubble levels some of the most interesting levels we have ever seen.
In the Candy Crush Soda Saga bubble levels there is at least one bear that is trapped inside a bubble. The goal is to move the bear up the board until he is above a candy string. Some get the bear above the candy string levels start out filled with soda while others are dry. The dry bubble levels have soda bottles that you have to pop to raise the soda level high enough to get the bear above the string. Some bubble levels have multiple bears with multiple boards you have to move through.
The variety and possibilities involved with Candy Crush Soda Saga bubble levels are what make this new level type so exciting. Get the bear above the candy string levels are like no other level you have played in a match-3 swipe game, and to this point the variations seem endless. These levels always make us think, and present the same challenges that soda levels do as far as paying attention to where the candies will end up.
In general the strategy involved in playing bubble levels revolves around raising the soda level high enough, and making matches above the bear to get it to float up. Remember that when soda is on the board all the candy submerged below the soda line will float up when matches are made. At the same time all the candy in the dry area of the board above the soda will drop down when matches are made. No candies cross the soda line unless they are part of a match that involves candy pieces on both sides of the line.
Striped candies follow their determined direction regardless of whether the board is wet or dry. If you fire a striped candy from the soda in Candy Crush Soda Saga bubble levels it will continue to move through any dry area in its path until it reaches the end of the board. On scrolling boards the special candies do not continue to cause damage in the area that is beyond the visible part of the board you are on.
Fish are extremely useful on Candy Crush Soda Saga bubble levels because they target soda bottles which can help you raise the soda level. When bottles are trapped in licorice they will also clear that. If you can make combos with fish and other special candies you can raise the soda level in a hurry.
Tips for Candy Crush Soda Saga Bubble Levels
Since Candy Crush Soda Saga bubble levels are so diverse you will want to check out our level guides and videos to learn the specific strategy necessary to complete each of them. We have added some general tips and a video with commentary below that will put you in the right frame of mind to get started with get the bear above the candy string levels. If you have any questions about soda or bubble levels make sure to leave us some feedback so that we can help you.
The tips for Candy Crush Soda Saga Bubble Levels are as follows:
- If there is already soda on the board in a bubble level move the bear up as quickly as possible.
- When you first start pay attention to how many bears you have to rescue so you will know how quickly you need to get the first bear to the top.
- When you load the level pay attention to what you see as the screen scrolls through. Sometimes you can pick up hints on how to approach the level, or get an idea where the bears are located.
- Some get the bear above the sting levels start out dry, and you may need to drop the bear down to find the bottles you need to pop to raise the soda level.
- When going after bottles to raise the soda try not to waste too many moves setting up difficult combinations. Always try to keep things moving, and use fish to help pop the bottles.
- It is easy to get stuck in some bubble levels so take your time to plan things out. Conserving moves always seems to be important in bubble bear levels so planning is essential.
- Special candies of all types can be useful on bubble levels.
- If you are having trouble figuring out what to do in a bubble level look up our guide or video in the level index. Knowing what is necessary to complete the level will always be helpful to get you moving.
- Watch the video below to hear how we use some of these general tips to approach bubble bear levels.
Candy Crush Soda Saga Bubble Levels Video
Watch the following video to better understand how Candy Crush Soda Saga bubble levels work. We have added commentary to help explain the strategy for these levels.
If you want to add new Candy Crush Soda Saga friends, get tips in a hurry, or just moan about a level when you’re stuck, join our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of active Candy Crush Soda Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
If you have any questions about Candy Crush Soda Saga bubble levels leave a comment for Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips below and we will respond to it as soon as we can.