Guide for Candy Crush Soda Saga Chocolate Levels with Tips
How Candy Crush Soda Saga Chocolate Levels Work
Candy Crush Soda Saga Chocolate levels are pretty straightforward. Each one starts out with some chocolate on the board and the goal is to remove it by making matches with candy next to it. Of course special candies remove chocolate as well, but chocolate also grows on any move when you aren’t able to damage it. This means that chocolate continues to spread and will potentially cover the entire board if you can’t stop its progress.
In Candy Crush Soda Saga chocolate levels there are two types of chocolate. When you first run into it all the chocolate will be single layer milk chocolate looking squares. In levels above 121 we are introduced to white chocolate which is actually much more difficult to deal with. White chocolate is like the ordinary chocolate on steroids which can be double layered, and which grows twice as fast.
If you have played a few Candy Crush Soda Saga chocolate levels before reading this guide you are probably wondering how it is possible for levels to be worse than regular chocolate levels. Don’t get ahead of yourself, if you learn how to beat regular eat all the chocolate levels you will be well on your way to taking on white chocolate levels. Most of the problems you face in chocolate levels fall into two categories:
- There is not enough space to create the special candies you need to stay ahead of the growing chocolate.
- The chocolate is placed in a way that makes it hard to get to.
This means that when you play Candy Crush Soda Saga chocolate levels you will really have to think to come up with the right strategy. Luckily we offer up to date guides and videos to help you in your journey. For example our level 75 guide has tips and an added video with commentary to explain how we put them to use.
In general you will need to use special candies to complete Candy Crush Soda Saga chocolate levels. These will even the playing field, and in some cases give you the necessary advantage that you’ll need. On eat all the chocolate levels that start out with small spaces you will want to open things up first, and then look to make special candies and combos to clear out the remaining chocolate. In chocolate levels where the candy is in tough spots on the board you will have to set up your matches so that you can use special candies to get to them.
Like frosting levels single fish are not as valuable as they are in soda levels. In most eat all the chocolate levels when you make fish you should look to turn them into combos with other special candies.
Tips for Candy Crush Soda Saga Chocolate Levels
We have added some general tips below and a video to help you get started on Candy Crush Soda Saga chocolate levels. For help on whichever level you are playing be sure to check out our level guides and video index to see how to get through it.
The tips for Candy Crush Soda Saga chocolate levels are as follows:
- The goal of chocolate levels is to clear all the chocolate squares by making matches next to them before you run out of moves.
- On a move where you remove one or more chocolate squares the rest of the chocolate won’t grow.
- If you can’t make a match that damages the chocolate it will grow after the move is complete.
- There are two types of chocolate. The regular milk chocolate-colored chocolate, and white chocolate.
- The regular chocolate is always a single layer and grows by one square if you don’t damage it.
- White chocolate can be single or double layer and grows twice as fast as regular chocolate. When white chocolate grows it can add a layer (to a single layer piece), or it can spread out like regular chocolate. Instead of just growing by one square it grows by two.
- On most chocolate levels you won’t be able to clear all the pieces with regular matches alone. You will need to use special candies and combos to stay ahead of the growing chocolate.
- If the level starts out with a small space to make matches in, you will most likely want to clear out space while keeping the chocolate from expanding. By making more space you will get more opportunities to create special candies.
- If the chocolate is positioned in places where it is hard to get to, you will have to pay extra attention to setting up special candy matches that will help you to remove it.
- Chocolate levels are some of the most difficult and frustrating levels in the game. Always do your best to plan things out so that you are keeping the chocolate under control and working to make a big combo to get ahead of it.
- When you make fish on chocolate levels try to combine them with special candies to make combos instead of activating single fish.
- If you are having trouble with a chocolate level find it in the level guides and videos index to see how we beat it.
Candy Crush Soda Saga Chocolate Levels Video
Watch the following video to better understand how Candy Crush Soda Saga chocolate levels work. We have added some commentary to help explain how we use the tips above to approach eat all the chocolate levels.
If you want to add new Candy Crush Soda Saga friends, get tips in a hurry, or just moan about a level when you’re stuck, join our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of active Candy Crush Soda Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
If you have any questions about Candy Crush Soda Saga chocolate levels leave a comment for Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips below and we will respond to it as soon as we can.