Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 112 Video
Watch the following video to see how we completed Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 112 using the tips below:
If you prefer to watch this video on the Pete Peppers YouTube channel follow this link – Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 112 YouTube
Tips to Help You Get Past Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 112
This is the type of level that can really be frustrating before you figure out the trick. The good news is that we can give you a simple method to complete Candy Crush Soda Saga level 112, but the bad news is that even though it’s simple it’s not that easy to do.
To beat level 112 you have to keep the bear from moving up above the line in the screenshot below. If you keep him there while popping all the bottles that are trapped in the honey in this part of the board new bottles will start to rise up. If the bear goes above the line you won’t get any bottles, and if you try to move straight to the top you will have a very difficult time making it to the string before you run out of moves.
In the screenshot you can see that we just need to pop the red bottle on the right-hand side of the board to get more bottles to rise. A new bottle will appear on the board every time you pop one as long as the bear doesn’t move above the line. No new bottles will come up if you haven’t cleared out all the bottles that are trapped in the honey (watch the walkthrough video below to see where they are located), and as soon as the bear moves up so that the screen scrolls you won’t likely see more that you will be able to pop.
This sounds simple enough, but keep in mind that Candy Crush Soda Saga level 112 can still be difficult to complete even when you know what you are trying to do. You need to plan out every match so that the bear doesn’t move up, and there will be times that he gets away from you no matter how hard you try. We have made it to the top without bringing up bottles, but takes a magic set up which means it isn’t the best strategy.
Your goal is to pop enough bottles to get the soda to fill up the top half. To be sure that the soda is above the string you can count the bottles as you go. Once you have matched all the bottles trapped in honey and the bottles start to rise you need to pop six more to get the soda high enough. You will also need enough moves to get the bear above the string so if you only have ten moves left you should think about moving up either way.
The tips to beat Candy Crush Soda Saga level 112 are as follows:
- Clear out the honey in the bottom half of the board to start popping bottles.
- Keep the bear below the line in the screenshot above.
- Pop all the bottles that are trapped in the honey while keeping the bear below that line. Watch the commentary video below to take note of where each bottle is trapped. These are always in the same place.
- As soon as you pop the last bottle a new bottle will come up from the bottom. If you have followed the tips above this will happen every time.
- Keep popping bottles while keeping the bear in place.
- You will need to pop six more bottles after you clear out the last trapped one at the bottom to get the soda above the candy string.
- Since they increased the number of moves to 45 you have enough to take your time. Use caution to plan things out so you can pop the bottles without making the bear move up.
- If you get down to 10 moves left it is time to think about moving up no matter what. You may be able to get lucky and pop a bottle at the top.
- It is possible to get to the top by moving fast and clearing away all the honey at the top. We don’t think this is the best strategy since you need a perfect set up and cascades to pop enough bottles up there.
- There will be times when the bear will get away from you. When we were making the commentary video below we would hit the quit button to start over when this happened. If you think this will help you to keep from getting frustrated you will likely want to quit as well.
- Hang in there, follow these tips, and we assure you will be able to finish level 112.
Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 112 Walkthrough Tutorial Video With Commentary
Watch the video below to see how we were able to use the tips above to get the bear above the candy string. We added audio commentary to explain the strategy, and explain why we made the choices we did.
If you prefer to watch this video on the Pete Peppers YouTube channel follow this link – Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 112 Commentary YouTube
Our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 112 video shows how we completed this level when we got to it, but King adjusts and changes levels all the time. By leaving a comment for a level that has been changed you can help us make Candy Crush Soda Saga Level Tips the complete resource that we intend it to be.
If you want to add new Candy Crush Soda Saga friends, get tips in a hurry, or just moan about a level when you’re stuck, join our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of active Candy Crush Soda Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
Please take a second to like our page on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. Liking the page helps us out and makes it so you see Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips updates in your Facebook feed.
If you have any questions about Candy Crush Soda Saga level 112 leave a comment below for Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.