Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 13 Video
Watch the following video to see how we completed Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 13 by using the tips below:
Tips to Help You Get Past Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 13
Candy Crush Soda Saga level 13 can bring back some bad memories from the original Candy Crush. The blockers are like the meringues in CC, and instead of trying to clear jelly squares we are trying to clear out all the ice to get to the bears hidden beneath them. While this level is difficult, especially for such an early level, it can be beaten consistently if you approach it the right way.
When you first look at the board layout for Candy Crush Soda Saga level 13 you will notice there is a special candy combo waiting for you. The result that you get from matching a color bomb and a wrapped candy together has changed, and this is likely why the team has placed these two pieces together to start things off.
In most cases you will want to make this match right away to clear out space. The exception is that if you have a match in the top two rows that could potentially drop more pieces of the wrapped candy’s color on to the board. This would be helpful since the combo in the middle will turn all candies of the same color as the wrapped candy on the board into wrapped candies themselves.
Since the Swedish fish are very different in Soda when you first learn to make them you will most likely want to make as many of them as you can. On some levels that is the right idea, but this is most effective on levels with soda bottles on them. In Candy Crush Soda Saga level 13 and other find the bears levels fish are not as valuable. If you have fish sitting around look to make other special candies that you can combine them with.
From the beginning of Candy Crush Soda Saga level 13 look for chances to make special candies and combos. It is the type of level that you will never be able to complete by making matches next to the blockers to work your way down. Most of the time it will be vital to make a big combo that involves a color bomb or coloring candy. These combos will remove a lot of blockers and ice, and give you your best chance at success. Follow our tips get past this level today, and watch the added walkthrough video with commentary below to see how we put our tips to use.
The tips to beat Candy Crush Soda Saga level 13 are as follows:
- Pay attention to what happens when you make the special candy combo in the middle to start things off. The wrapped candy + color bomb combo’s result is different in soda compared to the original.
- The only time you don’t want to make this combo on the first match is when there is a match in the top two rows that might drop more pieces of the wrapped candy’s color on the board.
- The space is limited in the beginning so work on making some space so that it will be easier to set up special candy matches.
- It would be nearly impossible to complete the level by making matches to work your way down the board alone, so concentrate on making special candies while clearing out enough space to set up combos.
- Special candy combos are essential to beating level 13. The bigger combo you can make the better, and if you aren’t sure how these work check out our guides by clicking here.
- The most useful special candy combos for Candy Crush Soda Saga level 13 are combos that are made with the color bomb and the coloring candy.
- If you can’t make combos keep creating and activating special candies to help you clear out the space above the bears.
- Be careful to scan the board before each match you make to see if new opportunities to make color bombs or coloring candies have developed.
- After you clear things out take your time to figure out how to best use your moves. Things depend a lot on the layout of the board so each decision is important.
- To help with understanding the decision-making we have added the walkthrough video below. In the video we use commentary to explain the decisions we make as we complete the level.
- Fish by themselves aren’t very useful in this level so don’t go out of your way to make them. Striped and wrapped candies are more effective, and of course the color bomb and coloring candy are the best.
- Fish can be very useful when matched with other special candies though. If you have fish sitting on the board try to make other special candies to match them with.
- Since level 13 has a lot of ice and blockers to remove you won’t be able to complete it every single time you play it. However, if you follow these tips you will be able to get past it in no time.
Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 13 Walkthrough Video with Added Commentary
Watch our extra Candy Crush Soda Saga level 13 video with added commentary that explains how we use the tips above to complete the level.
Our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 13 video shows how we completed this level when we got to it, but King adjusts and changes levels all the time. By leaving a comment for a level that has been changed you can help us make Candy Crush Soda Saga Level Tips the complete resource that we intend it to be.
If you want to add new Candy Crush Soda Saga friends, get tips in a hurry, or just moan about a level when you’re stuck, join our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of active Candy Crush Soda Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
Please take a second to like our page on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. Liking the page helps us out and makes it so you see Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips updates in your Facebook feed.
If you have any questions about Candy Crush Soda Saga level 13 leave a comment below for Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.