Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 18 Video
Watch the following video to see how we completed Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 18 by using the tips below:
If you prefer to watch this video on the Pete Peppers YouTube channel follow this link – Candy Crush Soda Level 18 YouTube
Tips to Help You Finish Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 18
Candy Crush Soda Saga level 18 can be really tough for such an early level. One of the things that makes it so difficult is that the dark blue candies are in play which means all seven colors are on the board. This cuts down your chances to make special candies and combos which you will need to complete the level.
The one thing that Candy Crush Soda Saga level 18 has going for it are the three coloring candies that you start out with. Most of the times we have completed this level we could clear out the licorice, and make a combo with a special candy and one of the coloring candies. If you aren’t able to make a big combo you will have to make the most out of these specials you start out with to create special candy matches by changing one color to another.
When you start you should check the board for any special matches before you do anything. You can set them up if it will only take a move or two, but if there aren’t any around start clearing out the licorice. Try to make space, clear licorice, and keep your eyes peeled for potential special candy matches.
After you have used the coloring candies in Candy Crush Soda Saga level 18 you will need to conserve every move. Take time to plan out each match that you make to clear out ice that is trapping the bears, and set up combos if you can. If you have been stuck on level 18 before reading this guide you have probably had that try where you were sure you were going to finish only to run out of moves. This is the result of the extra color on the board, and it means to never overestimate how many moves you have left.
We have put together a walkthrough video with commentary below to show you how we used the tips to complete Candy Crush Soda Saga level 18. This level can be really frustrating, but trust us if you follow our direction will beat if before too long. It will just take the right board and some good decision-making.
The tips for Candy Crush Soda Saga level 18 are as follows:
- The coloring candies you start the level with are important, so don’t start matching them with random candies without a plan.
- If you are unsure how the coloring candies (bubble bomb, paint bomb) work read our full guide here because they are a bit complicated.
- The thing that makes level 18 so difficult is the dark blue candies are in play too, which means there are seven colors of candy on the board. This makes it hard to create special candies and combos.
- Since the extra color makes things difficult always look over the entire board before making a match. Don’t rush through because you will run out of moves before you know it.
- Start out by making some special matches if they are available, and try to make them into combos with the trapped coloring candies.
- If you can do this start removing the licorice while keeping an eye out for special candy opportunities.
- On tries when you can’t immediately make a coloring candy combo use them in the best way you can. The coloring candy will change the color of all the candies of whichever color you match it with so look things over to see how it will work best.
- After you clear out the board as best you can conserve every move you have. Don’t make matches without thinking what will happen, and always try to set things up.
- You will need to attack the ice that is trapping the remaining bears piece by piece when you can’t make specials, so never overestimate how many moves you have left.
- We have added the commentary walkthrough video below to better illustrate our tips. Watch it to see the decision-making process we used to beat Candy Crush Soda Saga level 18.
Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 18 Walkthrough Video with Commentary
The following Candy Crush Soda Saga level 18 video has added commentary to better explain how we used the tips above to complete it.
If you prefer to watch this video on the Pete Peppers YouTube channel follow this link – Candy Crush Soda Level 18 Walkthrough with Tips YouTube
Our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 18 video shows how we completed this level when we got to it, but King adjusts and changes levels all the time. By leaving a comment for a level that has been changed you can help us make Candy Crush Soda Saga Level Tips the complete resource that we intend it to be.
If you want to add new Candy Crush Soda Saga friends, get tips in a hurry, or just moan about a level when you’re stuck, join our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of active Candy Crush Soda Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
Please take a second to like our page on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. Liking the page helps us out and makes it so you see Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips updates in your Facebook feed.
If you have any questions about Candy Crush Soda Saga level 18 leave a comment below for Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.