Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 20 Video
Watch the following video to see how we completed Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 20:
If you prefer to watch this video on the Pete Peppers YouTube channel follow this link – Candy Crush Soda Level 20 YouTube
Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 20 Details
Level type: Find the bears
Number of moves: 23
Number of Bears: 4
Tips to Help You Get Past Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 20
Candy Crush Soda Saga level 20 isn’t the hardest level in the game, but it can be difficult when you first get to it. Since the candies move or cascade in different directions on each side it can take some practice to get use to this motion. Finding the bears might be difficult at first, but there are some tips you will learn here that you can use throughout the game.
Candy Crush Soda Saga level 20 is similar to many frosting levels in that you will need to make some special candy combos to clear out the ice. If you find that you are still having trouble with this level check out our how to play section for some basic game play tips.
The tips to beat Candy Crush Soda Saga level 20 are as follows:
- The first thing you need to do is hit the blockers at the bottom on the left-hand side so that pieces can move up on the right.
- Remember that the candy moves down on the left side and goes up on the right. Pieces that drop through the bottom of the left side will cascade in reverse on the other side.
- You won’t be able to see where the bears are at all when you start because of the two-layer ice.
- Once you remove the second layer on some of the ice look for the blue tint to see where the bears are hidden. In single layer ice you can see through enough to find them.
- It is very difficult to free the bears by only making matches above them, so you will want to start looking for chances to make combos.
- Make special candy matches that hit the ice above the hidden bears, and look to set up combos as you go.
- The best special candy combos for frosting levels are combos with color bombs or coloring candies. Match either of these with a fish, striped, wrapped candy to remove a lot of ice at one time.
- Once you clear most of the ice with a combo and cascades plan out your remaining matches to free the remaining bears.
- Since level 20 isn’t the hardest level in the game it is a good one to practice paying attention to how the candies move on levels with multiple directions.
- You may get a bad setup from time to time but if you follow these simple tips you will eventually complete level 20 before you know it.
Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 20 Walkthrough with Commentary
If you prefer to watch this video on the Pete Peppers YouTube channel follow this link – Candy Crush Soda Level 20 Walkthrough with Tips YouTube
Our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 20 video shows how we completed this level when we got to it, but King adjusts and changes levels all the time. By leaving a comment for a level that has been changed you can help us make Candy Crush Soda Saga Level Tips the complete resource that we intend it to be.
If you want to add new Candy Crush Soda Saga friends, get tips in a hurry, or just moan about a level when you’re stuck, join our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of active Candy Crush Soda Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
Please take a second to like our page on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. Liking the page helps us out and makes it so you see Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips updates in your Facebook feed.
If you have any questions about Candy Crush Soda Saga level 20 leave a comment below for Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.