Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 21 Video
Watch the following video to see how we completed Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 21 by using the tips below:
If you prefer to watch this video on the Pete Peppers YouTube channel follow this link – Candy Crush Soda Level 21 YouTube
Tips to Help You Get Past Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 21
Candy Crush Soda Saga level 21 is a tough level beat no matter how you look at it. There are several things working against players here including the layout and small spaces of the board, that the soda bottles are trapped, and the blockers in the middle which can be hard to break through. On top of all that the 28 moves you get seem to fly right by. While it is tough there is definitely a best way to approach it, and some things you can do to get past it faster.
To beat Candy Crush Soda Saga level 21 you will have to take advantage of the new tools you get in this game. Right when you start out there is a special coloring candy sitting on the board which can help out a lot in some cases. When you match a candy with a coloring candy it changes all candies of that color to its color. For this reason look over the board to find out which color you should match it with. Sometimes it won’t make a big difference, but other times you can get to some bottles right away.
Because the board is so small and tight at the beginning of Candy Crush Soda Saga level 21 your choices of matches will be limited. This means you will need to clear out some space, but remember that making fish will be a big help. Fish attack the licorice and the bottles before anything else, so they can really help you carry out your goals. Matching fish with other special candies can also be useful, and matching them with a color bomb or a coloring candy will likely complete the level. These types of matches are rare on level 21, but always keep an eye out for them.
The tips for Candy Crush Soda Saga level 21 are as follows:
- The trapped coloring candy in the middle can be very effective on some boards. Before you match it with either of the candies it is trapped with take a look around the board to see which color will help you free the most bottles.
- While the coloring candy is important you don’t necessarily want to use it on the first move. See if you can make some matches in the top half of the board first, and look to free some bottles first thing.
- Making matches in the bottom half of the board is basically useless until you can raise the soda level. If you can make matches to free the bottles there do so, but remember that they will fall to the bottom until you raise the soda.
- After you use the coloring candy in the middle start popping bottles as quickly as you can, and look for opportunities to break through the blockers as you go. You will want to raise the soda level high enough so that you can connect the entire board so that you can remove the bottles completely.
- Fish are extremely helpful on Candy Crush Soda Saga level 21 because they will pop the soda bottles each time you send one swimming. Make as many fish as you can, and make matches with them so that they will attack the bottles.
- Remember that matching 2 fish together will create a third. This will help to remove any licorice that is still trapping bottles, or pop three of them in one go.
- Combining fish with color bombs or coloring candies will be your best bet for a quick finish. Since the spaces are small it won’t happen very often, but if you can get a fish to drop next to the coloring candy you start out with you can pretty much beat the level right away.
- Clearing space is always helpful but be mindful of your number of moves. This level is difficult, and requires you to find the best play on each move.
- On some attempts things won’t go your way, but hang in there and keep following these tips. If you concentrate on finding the best choices you will eventually complete level 21 just like we did in our video.
If you are having trouble with Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 21, or have questions about the game in general leave a question below in the comments. This will help let us know which levels players are having trouble with so that we can offer the most useful tips. We are writing guides and tips for the toughest levels first, but can try to help you with any level you are having problems with.
Our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 21 video shows how we completed this level when we got to it, but King adjusts and changes levels all the time. By leaving a comment for a level that has been changed you can help us make Candy Crush Soda Saga Level Tips the complete resource that we intend it to be.
If you want to add new Candy Crush Soda Saga friends, get tips in a hurry, or just moan about a level when you’re stuck, join our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of active Candy Crush Soda Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
Please take a second to like our page on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. Liking the page helps us out and makes it so you see Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips updates in your Facebook feed.
If you have any questions about Candy Crush Soda Saga level 21 leave a comment below for Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.