Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 225 Video
Watch the following video to see how we completed Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 225:
If you prefer to watch this video on the Pete Peppers YouTube channel follow this link – Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 225 YouTube
Tips to Help You Beat Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 225
Candy Crush Soda Saga level 225 gave us a lot of trouble when we first got to it. The layout of the board is tight with so many blockers, and even though there are several large fish under the ice we always seemed to be a few moves short. Level 225 isn’t the type of level that can be finished easily or every time you try, but there are some things you can keep in mind that can help you in your journey.
In the beginning the blockers limit your options for making good matches or special candies. The obvious solution is to clear out some room, but this isn’t always easy. Another problem is that if you release the big fish under the ice too quickly they won’t all go after the blockers. Since the bears are both on the outside edges at the bottom you will want to try to break through the blockers some before you release the big fish.
Once you clear some room on Candy Crush Soda Saga level 225 you should be able to create some special candies to make into combos. Because the number of moves is a problem you always should take your time and look for chances to conserve them. Ideally you will need at least one big combo with a color bomb or a coloring candy, but it isn’t the only thing that will help. A striped + wrapped on the outside will be a great advantage, and as long as you clear some of the blockers you should start to get some action in the cascades.
In the end the strategy for level 225 depends a lot on how things are laid out. Remember to think things through, and don’t give up because a lot can happen in the last couple of moves. Work above the bears where you can, but always look for special matches at the top before you work at the bottom. This combination of clearing out some space, saving the big fish as long as you can, and finding special matches you can make into combos will eventually get you past Candy Crush Soda Saga level 225 when things are set up right.
To review, the tips to get past Candy Crush Soda Saga level 225 are as follows:
- Work on clearing out some of the blockers as fast as you can to open things up.
- Use striped and wrapped candies as soon as you make them unless you see a chance to set up a combo in very few moves.
- The big fish under the ice at the top and in the middle are essential, but they can be more effective if you can free them later in the level. If you set them off in the beginning it is okay, but keep in mind that they will also go after ice at the top at this time.
- A striped + wrapped on either side of the board can be crucial. Remember the bears placement is fixed so they are always on the outsides.
- Working you way down the sides is great but can be very difficult because of the shape of the board. If you can’t make progress there clearing out any space by removing blockers will increase your chances of making special candy combos.
- This board can be tough in the best conditions, but hang in there until the end because a lot can happen once the candies start cascading towards the end.
- If at first you don’t succeed – try and then try again. If you follow these tips you will eventually get done with level 225 and move on.
Our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 225 video shows how we completed this level when we got to it, but King adjusts and changes levels all the time. By leaving a comment for a level that has been changed below you can help us make Candy Crush Soda Saga Level the complete resource that we intend it to be.
If you want to add new Candy Crush Soda Saga friends, get tips in a hurry, or just moan about a level when you’re stuck, join our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of active Candy Crush Soda Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
Please take a second to like our page on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. Liking the page helps us out and makes it so you see Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips updates in your Facebook feed.
If you have any questions about Candy Crush Soda Saga level 225 leave a comment below for Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.