Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 235 Video
Watch the following video to see how we completed Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 235 by using the tips underneath it:
If you prefer to watch this video on the Pete Peppers YouTube channel follow this link – Candy Crush Soda Level 235 YouTube
Tips to Help You Get Past Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 235
Candy Crush Soda Saga level 235 only has two bears to collect but the one at the bottom is really stuck down there. The new layered ice blockers are covering the middle, and to make things worse there is only two small columns on either side to make matches in.
It is possible to get a great board and not get stuck on Candy Crush Soda Saga level 235 for very long, but if you are reading these tips it is likely that your experience was like ours. Seemed like every time we played we ran out of moves just as we were starting to open up the bottom. This led to trying a lot of different strategies which in the end got us where we needed to go.
Level 235 is one of those levels where you spend time going in circles trying to find good matches, but often don’t have many options. For this reason making the striped + wrapped combo in the middle of the board in the beginning is essential. In the screenshot below we have removed the ice to reveal the two trapped special candies you start out with. After failing the level several times we found it was best to use the quit button to start over if we weren’t able to make this combo.
After you make the special candy combo in the middle Candy Crush Soda Saga level 235 can still be hard to finish. In our experience if you don’t make the combo though it is impossible. Once this is done work on freeing the big fish while looking for every chance to damage the blockers at the bottom.
As a general rule check the bottom of the board first and then the middle above the blockers to see if you can set up any damage. If nothing is there work on the big fish. The bear at the top will be the least of your worries so don’t exert any effort on it. The big fish will be more effective if there is less ice on the board, so if worse comes to worse look for random combos to clear things out.
Take your time whenever you clear everything and have a real chance of finding the bottom bear. It won’t work out every time, but if you keep these things in mind you will eventually complete Candy Crush Soda Saga level 235 to move on.
The tips to help you finish Candy Crush Soda Saga level 235 are as follows:
- Work on the ice in the middle in the beginning to open things up.
- Set up the combo with the striped and wrapped candies that are trapped there. Fire it off right away when you get these candies next to each other.
- We found that it saved us a world of frustration if we started over on the attempts where this combo got messed up.
- Always look at the bottom of the board to see if there is a match that will damage the blockers there. If there is one there and it won’t mess up anything at the top make it right away.
- After you have made the combo in the middle start on the big fish.
- Don’t worry about the bear at the top.
- While you are working on the fish look over the whole board for other matches or combos that will damage the blockers at the bottom.
- After the big fish has attacked the ice take time to plan things out. The space is so awkward at the bottom that you can still have problems.
- Pay attention to the fact that the candy at the top drops through the whole in the middle. This can help with your planning.
- Hang in there, and good luck!
Our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 235 video shows how we completed this level when we got to it, but King adjusts and changes levels all the time. By leaving a comment for a level that has been changed below you can help us make Candy Crush Soda Saga Level the complete resource that we intend it to be.
If you want to add new Candy Crush Soda Saga friends, get tips in a hurry, or just moan about a level when you’re stuck, join our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of active Candy Crush Soda Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
Please take a second to like our page on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. Liking the page helps us out and makes it so you see Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips updates in your Facebook feed.
If you have any questions about Candy Crush Soda Saga level 235 leave a comment below for Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.