Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 28 Video
Watch the following video to see how we completed Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 28 using the tips below:
If you prefer to watch this video on the Pete Peppers YouTube channel follow this link – Candy Crush Soda Level 28 YouTube
Tips to Help You Get Past Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 28
The small board in Candy Crush Soda Saga level 28 makes this a very tough level on some attempts. The licorice and blockers add to the difficulty, and to beat it you will have to move fast.
One tip to keep in mind is that there is only one large bear to find in Candy Crush Soda Saga level 28. The ice covers most of the board, but you don’t need to clear it all to finish. For this reason as you start working your way down pay attention to where the bear is located so that you can attack that spot.
Special candies and combos are what you need if you want to beat level 28. Wrapped candies can be great to make your way down the board, and striped + wrapped combos are even better. Pay attention to how things are set up, and plan things out to get the best results from the specials you are able to make.
Since the blockers and small board limit your options while making matches, Candy Crush Soda Saga level 28 is not the type of level you will be able to complete every time you play it. Hang in there and follow these tips, and you will get through it when the conditions are right.
The tips to help you complete Candy Crush Soda Saga level 28 are as follows:
- Start making matches to hit the blockers/ice while looking for chances to create special candies.
- Pay attention to where the bear is placed, and focus your attention on that area.
- It would be very difficult to free the bear by only making matches above it, so always think about matching candies that will set up special matches.
- Striped + wrapped combos are very effective on level 28 to move your way down.
- Combos that involve coloring candies or color bombs help to clear out a lot of the blockers in one move.
- Once you have space to work in be extra careful to plan things out. Sometimes the last few pieces of ice can be the hardest ones to remove.
- If you can make matches to clear the remaining pieces of ice directly, and if none are available look above to find special candy matches.
- You won’t be able to complete level 28 if the board isn’t set up right. Follow these tips and keep trying to free the bear when the conditions are right.
Our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 28 video shows how we completed this level when we got to it, but King adjusts and changes levels all the time. By leaving a comment for a level that has been changed you can help us make Candy Crush Soda Saga Level Tips the complete resource that we intend it to be.
If you want to add new Candy Crush Soda Saga friends, get tips in a hurry, or just moan about a level when you’re stuck, join our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of active Candy Crush Soda Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
Please take a second to like our page on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. Liking the page helps us out and makes it so you see Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips updates in your Facebook feed.
If you have any questions about Candy Crush Soda Saga level 28 leave a comment below for Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.