Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 29 Video
Watch the following video to see how we completed Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 29:
If you prefer to watch this video on the Pete Peppers YouTube channel follow this link – Candy Crush Soda Level 29 YouTube
Tips to Help You Get Past Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 29
There are two bears to be saved in Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 29 so you will come across two boards. In this type of level, the soda level must be raised to at least one row above the candy string to get the bear above it. Once you have done that, make matches with candies that are directly above the bear to continue moving it up above the candy string. Where possible, raising the soda level higher can make it easier to make matches above the bear to float it up.
On the first board, the board is filled up with soda up to two rows below the candy string. So you’ll need to raise the soda level by at least three rows by popping a minimum of three bottles as each soda bottle popped will raise the soda level by one row. In the beginning, look for matches directly above the bear, to quickly float the bear upwards. Since the lower board is filled with soda, all matches made will move the candies upwards. You can make specials such as the wrapped candy and the vertical striped candy but only if it takes up just a few moves to make and explode them to move the bear up.
There are four soda bottles in the top half of the board in Candy Crush Soda Saga level 29. You will need to move the bear at least up to the row where the bottom layer of cupcakes is to see the candy string. Two of the soda bottles are trapped in the middle of cupcakes. Breaking the cupcakes to release the bottle takes up a lot of moves. If you’ve got a special candy like a wrapped one from the earlier matches, use it to destroy the cupcakes and release the bottle. Otherwise, just make fish and match them with the same colored candies and they’ll swim to the bottles and pop them. Remember that matches made above the soda level will drop candies so look at the soda level and make the right moves.
For the second board in Candy Crush Soda Saga level 29, since you need to pop just two bottles to raise the soda level above the candy string, you don’t have to release the bottle that is trapped in the center of the cupcakes, the one that is near the bottom of the screen. Quickly move the bear up by making or setting up matches above it. Either make fish to pop the bottles or make matches to drop candies from the top to release and pop them. As you can see from the video, popping an extra bottle can help to make matches that will move the bear up easier.
The tips for Candy Crush Soda Saga level 29 are as follows:
- Move the bear up quickly by making matches above the bear.
- Make special candies only if not too many moves have to be used up.
- You can break the cupcakes to release the soda bottles but only if the matches will help to move the bear up at the same time or you can fire off a special candy made from an earlier match.
- When you get to the top of the boards, make matches with the bottles or send the fish swimming to pop the bottles to raise the soda level.
- Creating fish is very useful in level 29 because they will free or pop the bottles right away.
- Raising the soda level one row above the candy string to move the bear up is possible but popping an extra bottle will usually help to create more matches above the bear to get it to float.
- Remember that candies above the soda line drop down, and candies in the soda float up. Always take this into consideration when you are trying to set up your matches.
- It is not always possible to pass level 29 on each try due to the different layout of candies but if you apply our tips, you should be able to get past it soon enough.
Our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 29 video shows how we completed this level when we got to it, but King adjusts and changes levels all the time. By leaving a comment for a level that has been changed you can help us make Candy Crush Soda Saga Level Tips the complete resource that we intend it to be.
If you want to add new Candy Crush Soda Saga friends, get tips in a hurry, or just moan about a level when you’re stuck, join our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of active Candy Crush Soda Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
Please take a second to like our page on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. Liking the page helps us out and makes it so you see Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips updates in your Facebook feed.
If you have any questions about Candy Crush Soda Saga level 29 leave a comment below for Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.