Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 30 Video
Watch the following video to see how we completed Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 30 using the tips below:
If you prefer to watch this video on the Pete Peppers YouTube channel follow this link – Candy Crush Soda Level 30 YouTube
Tips to Help You Get Past Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 30
Candy Crush Soda Saga level 30 can be pretty confusing when you first get to it. It is one of the more difficult early levels because you are still learning about frosting levels, and how to use the new special candies. Don’t worry too much though because with some simple tips you will be able to finish level 30 before too long.
The board layout gives you a hint about what you need to do to finish Candy Crush Soda Saga level 30. When you start there are 3 special candies trapped in licorice on the outside of the board. These candies won’t guarantee that you will finish level 30 every time you free them, but they will go a long way in helping to set things up.
In soda combos that include coloring candies or color bombs are extremely effective for clearing blockers and ice. Every time you play Candy Crush Soda Saga level 30 you start out with one of each these, and you should try to turn them into a combo to get the best chance of finishing the level. Focus on freeing them as soon as you can, but don’t forget to look for chances to make special combos in the middle as well. Level 30 is tough, but if you follow the tips below we know you be moving along on the map right away.
The tips to help you beat Candy Crush Soda Saga level 30 are as follows:
- In the beginning make matches that will clear out the middle of the board. You need some room to set up special candy matches and combos.
- As things start to clear out start planning on how to free the special candies that are trapped in the licorice.
- To finish level 30 you will have to make at least one big combo with a coloring candy or color bomb. Matching one of these specials with a fish, wrapped or stripe will clear out the board before you know it.
- Use the trapped specials to make the necessary combos if you can, but don’t forget to look for chances to make them elsewhere on the board. In our video you will see that we made a color bomb in the center of the board which led to the combo that helped us finish.
- After you make a nice combo with a color bomb or coloring candy (matching striped + wrapped can also be helpful) look over the board to see where the remaining bears are.
- Use your remaining moves to free the last bears. Be careful to plan things out so that you don’t run out of moves.
- Activating fish by themselves won’t help much early on. so try to make combos with them in the beginning. After most of the ice is gone they can be useful to clear hard to get to ice to rescue your last bears.
Our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 30 video shows how we completed this level when we got to it, but King adjusts and changes levels all the time. By leaving a comment for a level that has been changed you can help us make Candy Crush Soda Saga Level Tips the complete resource that we intend it to be.
If you want to add new Candy Crush Soda Saga friends, get tips in a hurry, or just moan about a level when you’re stuck, join our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of active Candy Crush Soda Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
Please take a second to like our page on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. Liking the page helps us out and makes it so you see Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips updates in your Facebook feed.
If you have any questions about Candy Crush Soda Saga level 30 leave a comment below for Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.