Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 38 Video
Watch the following video to see how we completed Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 38 by using the tips below:
If you prefer to watch this video on the Pete Peppers YouTube channel follow this link – Candy Crush Soda Level 38 YouTube
Tips to Help You Get Past Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 38
Chocolate levels are tough, and Candy Crush Soda Saga level 38 is one of the first ones that can cause you problems. This level can be really hard when you first get to it, but there are definitely some tips that can help you finish it. Most of these we figured out in retrospect after playing many more chocolate levels, but by reading this guide you can avoid all that trial and error. They also tweaked this level since it was first released so our updated video is a pretty good example of the strategy.
To beat Candy Crush Soda Saga level 38 there are a few key things you have to pay attention to. The screenshot below highlights them all. The best thing you can do is free one of the trapped striped candies at the top to hit one at the bottom to clear the chocolate from that row. If you aren’t able to do that then you want to focus on the blockers above the chocolate highlighted with the white rectangle below.
If you don’t remove one of those blockers the chocolate doesn’t have anywhere to grow. It will grow to remove the two striped candies at the bottom by the fifth move if you haven’t cleared a path for it above. This means that if you can activate a stripe at the top to hit one at the bottom within a couple moves do that. If you can’t make sure you clear space so that the chocolate won’t remove those candies.
If the candy is able to grow figure out a way to free, and activate one of the stripes at the top. Once this is done you can start to plan how to attack the rest. You will have to make a lot of special candies and combos. Striped + wrapped will be a really good combo for Candy Crush Soda Saga level 38, and any big combo with a color bomb or coloring candy will almost guarantee success.
The tips to help you complete Candy Crush Soda Saga level 38 are:
- In the beginning see if you can free one of the striped candies that are trapped in the licorice.
- If you can free one of these see if you can activate it to shoot one of the stripes at the bottom within a few moves.
- If you can’t fire it off work on removing the 2 layer blockers that are directly above the chocolate squares in the top row.
- This will allow the chocolate to grow up so that it won’t remove the striped candies below.
- If you don’t let the chocolate grow up it will remove the striped candies at the bottom within five moves. If you lose these candies the level will be very difficult to finish.
- After you clear the chocolate with the stripes at the bottom start to plan how you are going to clear the rest.
- You will need to make special candies and combos to clear them all.
- Look for opportunities to match striped + wrapped combos. These will damage three rows and columns in both directions.
- Look for combos with fish to attack the chocolate you can’t reach because of the remaining blockers. Single fish won’t be enough unless you have only a few pieces of chocolate remaining.
- Combos using color bombs or coloring candies will likely guarantee you will complete the level as long as you have moves left.
- Since the video in this guide is updated from after they tweaked the level it is a good example on how to apply our tips.
Our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 38 video shows how we completed this level when we got to it, but King adjusts and changes levels all the time. By leaving a comment for a level that has been changed below you can help us make Candy Crush Soda Saga Level the complete resource that we intend it to be.
If you want to add new Candy Crush Soda Saga friends, get tips in a hurry, or just moan about a level when you’re stuck, join our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of active Candy Crush Soda Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
Please take a second to like our page on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. Liking the page helps us out and makes it so you see Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips updates in your Facebook feed.
If you have any questions about Candy Crush Soda Saga level 38 leave a comment below for Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.