Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 40 Video
Watch the following video to see how we completed Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 40 by using the tips in our guide below:
Tips to Help You Get Past Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 40
Candy Crush Soda Saga level 40 is a very challenging level. The blockers that are covering the ice make it difficult to get things started, and even though you start out with 50 moves they go by fast. While there is no formula to be able to complete level 40 every time you try it there are some tips that will make sure that you complete it when the conditions are right.
There are several of obstacles that make Candy Crush Soda Saga level 40 difficult which include the layered blockers and the moves it takes to remove them. It is impossible to clear these out just by making matches next to them as you will always run out of moves with this method. The key to completing level 40 then is to create some really large combos with special candies to clear out the greatest amount of space in one go.
Making combos is much easier when you have space to work in, so in the beginning you need to create some. The layout is very confined when you first start playing the level so you have to do something about that right away. You also have to conserve your moves for later so don’t use them up trying to get too technical. Make special candies, set them off right away, and keep moving down to open up your options. If you are lucky enough to make a combo early it will be helpful so do that, but don’t waste a large amount of moves trying to set them up.
Fish are helpful in Candy Crush Soda Saga level 40, but only when they are used with other special candies. If you use fish by themselves they only remove one layer of one blocker which means that you will run out of moves before you finish that way. Make fish if the matches are available, but try to make them into combos as often as you can. Fish plus color bombs and coloring candies are the best, but they also do damage to more than one blocker if you match them with striped and wrapped candies.
In the end if you have managed to create some space it is time to start looking for large combos. By large combos we mean color bomb + fish, wrapped + striped, coloring candy + fish, color bomb or coloring candy + wrapped, and any combinations of color bombs and coloring candies. These combos are the only way to clear out enough ice/blockers on one move to be able to rescue all 7 bears. Take your time to look for chances to set them up, and we promise you complete Candy Crush Soda Saga level 40 before you know it.
In the end you will need a good set up to go along with good decision-making. Candy Crush Soda Saga level 40 is difficult, but we can tell you that it is very satisfying to complete it.
The tips for Candy Crush Soda Saga level 40 are as follows:
- The lack of space is your biggest obstacle when you begin, so you need to find a way to open things up quickly.
- You will never be able to get to all the bears simply by making matches which means that special candies and combos are the key.
- At first try to make specials and shoot them off right away to conserve moves. Unless you see that a combo is readily available set off your stripes and wrapped candies to start creating space.
- In level 40 fish can be useful, but they only really help when you use them in combos. You don’t have to avoid making them, but remember to try to combine them with other specials and not using them by themselves.
- Once you have some space cleared out you will be starting to run out of moves. There will still likely be a lot of work to do so start thinking about creating big combos.
- Color bombs, coloring candies, striped candies, and fish will be your best weapons when used in combination.
- In most cases using these combos will be the only way to clear out the rest of the blockers/ice and find the remaining bears.
- Always look for opportunities to create color bombs and coloring candies, and plan things out if you don’t see any. If you look for pairs of candies of the same color see if it’s possible to move the remaining candies you need into place.
- As mentioned Candy Crush Soda Saga level 40 is a hard one so don’t get discouraged if things don’t go your way. Keep thinking about the tips from this guide, and you will eventually find all the bears to move on.
Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 40 Walkthrough Video with Commentary
We added this second Candy Crush Soda Saga level 40 video to help you understand the how to use the tips above. As we play we explain our decisions so that you can see how we worked our way through.
Our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 40 video shows how we completed this level when we got to it, but King adjusts and changes levels all the time. By leaving a comment for a level that has been changed you can help us make Candy Crush Soda Saga Level Tips the complete resource that we intend it to be.
If you want to add new Candy Crush Soda Saga friends, get tips in a hurry, or just moan about a level when you’re stuck, join our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of active Candy Crush Soda Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
Please take a second to like our page on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. Liking the page helps us out and makes it so you see Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips updates in your Facebook feed.
If you have any questions about Candy Crush Soda Saga level 40 leave a comment below for Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.