Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 43 Video
Watch the following video to see how we completed Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 43 by using the tips below:
If you prefer to watch this video on the Pete Peppers YouTube channel follow this link – Candy Crush Soda Level 43 YouTube
Tips to Help You Beat Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 43
Candy Crush Soda Saga level 43 is a big pain to complete. The board is split in two separate parts which makes for two tiny boards where you need to make a lot of big matches and combos. There are 15 bears hidden under the ice which means you have to clear out almost the entire board to get to all of them. Level 43 is the type of level that can be hard even the best conditions, but if you follow the tips below you will get past it much faster.
The only thing that Candy Crush Soda Saga level 43 has as a positive is that there is a trapped striped candy on each section of the board. These trapped specials are important and should be the first thing you go after. Do this as soon as possible because firing them off will damage the two middle rows which are the hardest to clear out overall. Don’t match this striped candy with a fish, it is okay to match it with a wrapped, striped, or coloring candy, but the fish may send it off to a different less important row.
To complete Candy Crush Soda Saga level 43 once and for all you will almost certainly have to make a big combo. There is too many bears to find them all by making single matches and regular special candy matches probably won’t do the job either. The best combos will be color bombs or coloring candies matched with other specials or with each other. Fish and wrapped combos are slightly better than stripes, but all will speed things along when you match them with the color bomb or coloring candy. Of course it is rare but if you can combine two color bombs, two coloring candies, or a color bomb + a coloring candy this will really help.
In the end it will take both a good board plus some good decision-making to beat Candy Crush Soda Saga level 43 and move on. If you keep the tips below in mind while you play it you will reach the end before you know it.
The tips to complete Candy Crush Soda Saga level 43 are as follows:
- Always check both halves of the board to find the best match before making a move.
- Since there are so many bears they are pretty much everywhere so just try to move as many blockers as you can in the beginning to open space.
- Go after the trapped striped candies as soon as possible. If you can match them with a wrapped candy do so, but avoid matching them with fish. Your goal is to use these stripes to weaken the bottom row of each side.
- To free all the bears it is imperative to create at least one big combo. Big combos include fish + color bomb or coloring candy, a wrapped or striped candy + color bomb or coloring candy, or a combination with color bombs together or with coloring candies.
- Any other combos or special candies you can make along the way will be helpful, but always look for opportunities to make big combos.
- Once you get towards the end of your moves pay attention for single matches you can make to free the remaining bears. Fish won’t always clear the ice above the last bears, so you should take every chance you can get to clear the ice that is blocking them.
- Manage your moves and make decisions based on how many you have left. The moves go fast and it is common to get really close without finishing even at times when you make a big combo. If you have a lot of bears left and not many moves, you should look for another big combo and not making single matches or matches with fish that won’t clear out enough ice before your moves run out.
- Hang in there. This is a tough level, but don’t let it frustrate you. With these tips you will finish it as soon as you get the right board.
Our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 43 video shows how we completed this level when we got to it, but King adjusts and changes levels all the time. By leaving a comment for a level that has been changed you can help us make Candy Crush Soda Saga Level Tips the complete resource that we intend it to be.
If you want to add new Candy Crush Soda Saga friends, get tips in a hurry, or just moan about a level when you’re stuck, join our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of active Candy Crush Soda Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
Please take a second to like our page on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. Liking the page helps us out and makes it so you see Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips updates in your Facebook feed.
If you have any questions about Candy Crush Soda Saga level 43 leave a comment below for Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.