Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 445 is a hard level that can be hard to figure out. Once you read our tips you will find out it isn’t as bad as it seems.
Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 445
Level 445 Details
Level type: Get the bear above the candy string
Number of moves: 45
Number of Bears: 10
Tips to Help You Beat Candy Crush Soda Level 445
There are many different types of hard levels in Soda. Candy Crush Soda Saga level 445 is our favorite type. When you first play the level it seems really difficult, but with the right strategy it is actually not that tough. After playing several times we came up with a plan that works almost every time.
The bears are all hidden behind the ice so you need to remove it all. You also can’t move them to the string until is all gone because they move on the outside row. The three ice cubes on each side in the middle of the board are the hardest ones to get rid of. Start working on these and don’t stop worrying about them until they are gone.
Set up combos to clear the ice in the middle, and don’t worry about popping the bottles. You will pop some as you go and it can actually be a help to have the soda level stop rising right in the middle because your specials will stay there. The best combos to clear the middle are striped + wrapped, and bombs + fish. Any bomb + fish will speed things along since they will go right to the ice.
After you clear the middle the bears will start to move towards the string. They move diagonally so on some matches they will stay in the same place. Leaving specials near the string to use in combos at the end can help them all cross. If you can’t set those up just look for matches that will clear space ahead of them. If you can’t make matches below make specials and combos to clear the board.
Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 445 Video
Watch the following video from Pete Peppers to see how we completed Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 445:
The tips for Candy Crush Soda level 445 are as follows:
- All of the bears are hidden beneath the ice.
- The ones in the middle of the board are the hardest ones to set free. Focus on these and plan carefully.
- Set up combos to hit the ice in the middle as often as you can. Striped + wrapped, and bomb + fish are the best combos to use.
- The ice by the string can also be hard to clear, but it won’t matter if you don’t get the bears to move past the block in the middle.
- Popping the bottles isn’t very important so work on the ice.
- Use sparkleshell at any time to move things around. It is a good idea to use him to remove light blue candies since he will charge back up.
- It can help if the soda line stops in the middle so that you can keep your specials there until you can make them into combos.
- Once the ice is gone and the bears are free watch how they move towards the string. They move in a zig zagging fashion so it is helpful to have some specials to set off near the string.
- If you can’t move them all at once look for matches that will bring them down. Sparkleshell can come in handy here too.
- If the bears are stuck and you can’t make matches work on specials and combos that will clear out the board.
- Watch our commentary walkthrough video below to see how to put these tips to use.
Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 445 Commentary Walkthrough Video
Our Soda Saga level 445 commentary walkthrough shows Pete Peppers beat the level without boosters, and explain his strategy as he goes.
If you want to add new Candy Crush Soda Saga friends, get tips in a hurry, moan about a level when you’re stuck, or celebrate your soda saga victories – join our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of active Candy Crush Soda Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
Please take a second to like our page on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. Liking the page helps us out and makes it so you see Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips updates in your Facebook feed.
If you have any questions about Candy Crush Soda Saga level 445 leave a comment below for Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.