Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 45 Video with Tips
Watch the following video to see how we completed Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 45 using the tips below:
If you prefer to watch this video on the Pete Peppers YouTube channel follow this link – Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 45 YouTube
Tips to Help You Get Past Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 45
Candy Crush Soda Saga level 45 is one of the first really hard chocolate levels that you come across on your journey through the soda worlds. If you aren’t sure how chocolate works, check out our chocolate levels guide to learn all about it. This level can test your patience, but if you follow the tips below you will be able to complete it.
Chocolate levels seem pretty straightforward, but since it keeps growing they can be very difficult. Specials and combos are almost always the solution to finishing a level like Candy Crush Soda Saga level 45, but figuring out which of these will be best can take some time. In the beginning of this level it is hard to make specials before you clear out the middle of the board. Do this first while looking for special matches as you go.
If you make striped or wrapped candies early go ahead and shoot them off unless you see an easy way to make a combo. Clearing out space is more important because you will get more chances to make special candies as a result. Once the middle is clear the best combos you can make are striped + wrapped, or a horizontal stripe + a fish. Both of these combinations have the potential to do serious damage to the bottom two rows.
Always remember to keep the chocolate’s growing under control in Candy Crush Soda Saga level 45. You won’t remove it all solely by hitting it with matches, but you need to hit it every so often while setting up your combos. In the end you will need a big combo to clear the board completely, so check try to make color bombs or coloring candies to set things in motion.
The tips to help you beat Candy Crush Soda Saga level 45 are as follows:
- If you don’t hit the chocolate to remove some of it continues to grow after each move. Try to keep it under control as you work through level 45 without wasting too many moves.
- There is very little space due to the layout in the beginning so try to clear out the middle right away. Specials and combos are important in this level, and you won’t be able to make them without space to work in.
- If you make striped or wrapped candies in the beginning go ahead and shoot them off unless you see a good opportunity to make a combo. Clearing space will help you out later more than using up too many moves to set up difficult combos.
- The best combos you can make early are a striped + wrapped candy, or a horizontal stripe + a fish. Both of these can help to clear the bottom two rows, and you should look for opportunities to set them up.
- As you work down the board after the middle is clear remember to make matches that will break the chocolate, and try to set up as many specials as possible.
- Fish by themselves aren’t that effective on chocolate levels, but they can be great if you use them in combos. Make fish when you can, especially if the match will hit the chocolate, but try to make them into combos instead of activating them by themselves.
- If you can get things cleared out start to look for big combos so that you can get rid of all the chocolate. The best combos to use are color bomb and coloring candy combos. Either one of these super special candies matched with each other or with a fish, striped, or wrapped candy will be the best bet.
- Since the chocolate continues to grow always take your time. Even on attempts where you clear a lot of the chocolate you can still run out of moves if you aren’t careful.
- Once you get down to a few pieces of chocolate pay special attention to every match you make. The decisions you make at this stage of level 45 will often be the difference between success and failure.
- This level can be frustrating so you will have to hang in there. Watch our walkthrough with commentary below to better see these tips in action.
Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 45 Walkthrough Tutorial with Commentary
Check out this video with added commentary to help show how we used the tips above to finish Candy Crush Soda Saga level 45. We explain our decisions as we go.
If you prefer to watch this video on the Pete Peppers YouTube channel follow this link – Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 45 with Tips YouTube
Our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 45 video shows how we completed this level when we got to it, but King adjusts and changes levels all the time. By leaving a comment for a level that has been changed you can help us make Candy Crush Soda Saga Level Tips the complete resource that we intend it to be.
If you want to add new Candy Crush Soda Saga friends, get tips in a hurry, or just moan about a level when you’re stuck, join our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of active Candy Crush Soda Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
Please take a second to like our page on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. Liking the page helps us out and makes it so you see Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips updates in your Facebook feed.
If you have any questions about Candy Crush Soda Saga level 45 leave a comment below for Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.