Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 52 Video
Watch the following video to see how we completed Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 52:
If you prefer to watch this video on the Pete Peppers YouTube channel follow this link – Candy Crush Soda Level 52 YouTube
Tips to Help You Beat Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 52
Candy Crush Soda Saga level 52 can be really tricky to complete. You need to pop the bottles to past the level, but they are all set off the board where you can’t make matches to do this. It also has the dark blue candies in play which means that there are 7 colors on the board. When all 7 colors are there it is much more difficult to make special candies and combos.
As mentioned the way to complete Candy Crush Soda Saga level 52 is with special candies. Fish are overall the best candy for the job, but using them in combos is even better. Since there are always three bottles on the board at all times matching two fish together is as effective as matching two coloring candies together. While the coloring candy combo is much more complicated to set up in the end it will only pop three bottles.
The best combos to make are the fish + fish, fish + horizontal striped, or fish + color bomb/coloring candy. These will all pop three of the eight bottles you need to collect or remove all the licorice that is trapping them. Single fish, vertical candies that are under the bottles, and color bombs will all take out one bottle a piece so fire them off when they are available. If you study the board and can see an easy way to make a nice combo work towards that.
30 moves is not a lot, so you will have to do your best to conserve them in Candy Crush Soda Saga level 52. Planning things out is essential to finishing the level so take your time before each decision. Remember that since all seven colors are in play that some layouts will be better than others. For this reason don’t get too frustrated over a single attempt, and continue to follow the tips so that you are ready when the time is right.
The tips to help you complete Candy Crush Soda Saga level 52 are as follows:
- The bottles are always at the top of the screen, and always in the three top squares they start out in.
- When you pop a bottle to remove it, a new one will take its place.
- Because of where they are placed the only way you can collect the soda bottles is by using special candies and combos.
- The dark blue candies are on the board in level 52 which means there are 7 colors in play. This fact makes setting up specials and combos difficult.
- The best special candies you can make are fish and horizontal stripes. Matching two fish together, matching fish with a color bomb/coloring candy, or matching a fish with a horizontal stripe are be the best combos you can make. These will all pop three bottles every time you activate them.
- Vertical stripes and wrapped candies aren’t that valuable on level 52. However, you can use these to match with fish to activate them if there aren’t any normal candy matches to do so.
- Because there are so many colors in play some boards will be better than others. Make sure you take your time before making any decisions, and always look to make fish and horizontal stripes.
- 30 moves isn’t a lot so use your judgement when it comes to making combos. It is possible to have several fish on the board at the same time with no way to make them swim, so it is usually a good idea to activate them when you can. They will take out more bottles in combos though so if you can set them up easily without a lot of moves do so.
- This level can take several attempts so try not to get too frustrated. Just focus on the tips above to eventually get past it when the conditions are right.
Our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 52 video shows how we completed this level when we got to it, but King adjusts and changes levels all the time. By leaving a comment for a level that has been changed you can help us make Candy Crush Soda Saga Level Tips the complete resource that we intend it to be.
If you want to add new Candy Crush Soda Saga friends, get tips in a hurry, or just moan about a level when you’re stuck, join our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of active Candy Crush Soda Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
Please take a second to like our page on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. Liking the page helps us out and makes it so you see Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips updates in your Facebook feed.
If you have any questions about Candy Crush Soda Saga level 52 leave a comment below for Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.