Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 60 Video
Watch the following videos to see how we completed Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 60 using the tips below.
If you prefer to watch this video on the Pete Peppers YouTube channel follow this link – Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 60 YouTube
Tips to Help You Get Past Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 60
Candy Crush Soda Saga level 60 is one of those levels that used to be hard when the game was in soft-launch, that got updated to be even harder in the full release. It can seem impossible on some attempts, but we assure you that you can beat it. The bad part is that since the space is so small in the beginning that it will take the right board and some good drops to get all the bears above the candy string.
There are a heck of a lot of blockers in the way on Candy Crush Soda Saga level 60 and the only way to clear them out is to make special candies. There is no exact formula on how to approach this level because so much is dependent on how the candies are set up. What we have found to be the most effective method is to work on one side of the board to try to clear some space in the middle.
The reason you need to clear the middle is because later in the level you will need to get the candies cascading up so that you can free the remaining bears. This is by far the most effective strategy which you can see in our video with commentary below.
Popping the bottles isn’t the most important thing to worry about in the beginning, but you should pop them when you get a chance. Instead of using a lot of moves to pop single bottles concentrating on setting up any special candy combo you can, and the bottles will get popped when you make it.
The trick to getting to the trapped bears is to get the candies to start cascading up. By clearing the middle and raising the soda level you notice that several matches will happen in the bottom when the candies are floating up and settling in place. For this reason we only make matches to hit the blockers when they are just about to break, or there are no other productive matches available. If you are not sure what we mean, watch the video again to see how we got the bears at the bottom free.
Special candy combos are hard to come by in Candy Crush Soda Saga level 60, but you will almost always need to make one to finish. Take your time to study the board even when the space is small, so that you can conserve your moves and find spots to make combos. After all the bears are free from the blockers take extra care to move them up while conserving your remaining moves.
This level can be extremely frustrating, but if can get the space in the middle opened up you should be able to start the cascades you need. Hang in there when you don’t make it, and wait for the right board to finish.
The tips to help you beat Candy Crush Soda Saga level 60 are as follows:
- Since the space you to work in is small take extra time to consider your options.
- There is no perfect way to approach this level since so much depends on how the candies are set up. Look for special candy matches, and try to clear space in the middle as soon as you can.
- We have found that concentrating on one side of the board works best when you can, but you won’t always be able to do so.
- Clearing the middle blockers is the most effective strategy by far. To understand this better watch the video with commentary below these tips.
- Popping the bottles to raise the soda level isn’t the most important thing to focus on in the beginning, but go ahead and pop them if the matches are available.
- Instead work on setting up any special candy combos you can, and let those take out the bottles when you make them.
- Getting the candies to cascade up is the key to freeing the bears that are trapped. There are too many blockers to remove them with matches alone.
- Concentrate on creating the cascade, and pick off the blockers when there aren’t any other productive matches. If the blockers trapping the bears are ready to break go ahead and let the bears out.
- If you can get the cascade started when you have enough moves left, you can free the last bears in just a few moves.
- Once all the bears are out take your time to conserve your remaining moves and plan to get them all above the candy string.
- Because the layout is so tight this level can take a lot of tries until things fall into place. Try not to get frustrated and keep trying to follow these tips.
- Level 60 can seem impossible on some tries, but if you hang in there you will eventually complete by making good decisions when the conditions are right.
Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 60 Walkthrough Video with Commentary
Since level 60 can be difficult we added a second video to help you better understand how to use our tips. This video has added commentary that explains the decisions we make as we go, and illustrates how to do the things above to complete the level.
If you prefer to watch this video on the Pete Peppers YouTube channel follow this link – Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 60 With Tips YouTube
Our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 60 video shows how we completed this level when we got to it, but King adjusts and changes levels all the time. By leaving a comment for a level that has been changed you can help us make Candy Crush Soda Saga Level Tips the complete resource that we intend it to be.
If you want to add new Candy Crush Soda Saga friends, get tips in a hurry, or just moan about a level when you’re stuck, join our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of active Candy Crush Soda Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
Please take a second to like our page on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. Liking the page helps us out and makes it so you see Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips updates in your Facebook feed.
If you have any questions about Candy Crush Soda Saga level 60 leave a comment below for Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.