Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 65 Video
Watch the following video to see how we completed Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 65 by using the tips below:
If you prefer to watch this video on the Pete Peppers YouTube channel follow this link – Candy Crush Soda Level 65 YouTube
Tips to Help You Beat Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 65
Candy Crush Soda Saga level 65 really confused us when we first got to it. After the first several times we played we were still a little fuzzy on what would be the best way to complete it. The good news is that with a lot of trial and error we have come up with a strategy you can follow to finish level 65 today.
The problem with Candy Crush Soda Saga level 65 is that the board is long, and you have to move the bears a long distance to get them above the string. As the board fills up with soda the bear starts to go up, and if you aren’t careful the other bears will get stuck at the bottom. The trick to getting all the bears to the top without running out of moves can be seen in the screenshot below.
As you can see there is a string at the bottom, but the bears actually need to move up to the one at the top. The blockers in the red squares are what is preventing them from moving, so you need to hit those blockers when you get the chance.
The strategy to beat Candy Crush Soda Saga level 65 is to bring the first bear that starts at the top down as quickly as possible. When you get it low on the board like it is in the screenshot don’t start popping the bottles right away. Popping these will cause the soda to rise, and once it does the screen will start to scroll back up. This could mean extra trips to the top which you don’t really have enough moves to make.
Instead of popping the bottles as soon as you see them try to remove the blockers first. As soon as they are gone the bears trapped below them will rise. It may not be possible to free them on both sides, but if you can get one side at least level 65 will be much easier. If you can get them all loose go ahead and do that, but if two are free start moving up as fast as you can.
Getting the bears to the top is also hard in Candy Crush Soda Saga level 65 because there are only two rows of candies above the candy string. This gives players less chances to make matches above the bears, and means that you will most often have to use special candies to clear a path to the top. Take your time to plan things out so that you eventually can get them all up before you run out of moves.
The tips to help you finish Candy Crush Soda Saga level 65 are as follows:
- Move the first bear to the bottom as fast as possible.
- Don’t worry about making special candies or anything else on the way down. Just plan your matches to save as many moves as possible.
- When you get the bear low enough to see the bottles don’t start popping them right away.
- The blockers that keep the bears trapped at the bottom (see screenshot above) are the key to completing level 65.
- Instead of popping bottles try to at least remove the blockers on one side.
- If you can remove them all go ahead and do that, but don’t waste too many moves because you will need them.
- When the bears are free be very careful in planning to get them to the top.
- Since there are only two rows to make matches in above the candy string you will want to use special candies to help clear the path.
- Follow these same tips to free the last of the bears and move them safely above the string.
- You won’t be able to finish this level every time you attempt it, but if you follow these tips you will get it done before you know it.
Our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 65 video shows how we completed this level when we got to it, but King adjusts and changes levels all the time. By leaving a comment for a level that has been changed you can help us make Candy Crush Soda Saga Level Tips the complete resource that we intend it to be.
If you have questions about the game in general leave a question below in the comments. This will help let us know which concepts players are having trouble with so that we can offer the most useful tips. We are writing guides and tips for the toughest levels first, but can try to help you with any level you are having problems with.
If you want to add new Candy Crush Soda Saga friends, get tips in a hurry, or just moan about a level when you’re stuck, join our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of active Candy Crush Soda Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
Please take a second to like our page on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. Liking the page helps us out and makes it so you see Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips updates in your Facebook feed.
If you have any questions about Candy Crush Soda Saga level 65 leave a comment below for Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.