Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 75 Video
Watch the following video to see how we completed Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 75 using the tips below:
If you prefer to watch this video on the Pete Peppers YouTube channel follow this link – Candy Crush Soda Level 75 YouTube
Tips to Help You Get Past Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 75
Candy Crush Soda Saga level 75 is one of the hardest levels in the game, and has been since the game was first released. Even though it has recently been updated to remove some of the layers from the blockers it is still hard to complete. When the game first came out in soft-launch many players (including us) thought it was impossible to get past without a perfect board. After playing the game more, and advancing to the white chocolate levels we realized it wasn’t as bad as it seemed. Now we know that it is tough, but there is a best way to approach that will help you beat it faster.
The problems that you run into in Candy Crush Soda Saga level 75 are related to the layout of the board and the blockers. The space you have to make matches in the beginning is small, and there aren’t many options with so many colors of candies on the board. At first you will want to clear out space as quickly as possible to give yourself more opportunities to make combos later in the level.
If you are able to open the board on Candy Crush Soda Saga level 75 start looking to set up big combos right away. In the beginning you need to make matches next to the chocolate to stop it from spreading, but later it is more important to create combos. Making a big combo like a fish + a coloring candy, or color bomb + a color bomb will be much more valuable than stopping the chocolate from spreading.
Fish by themselves won’t help you remove all the chocolate in level 75. Make fish when you can, especially if the match will remove chocolate, but try to make combos with other special candies instead of activating the fish by themselves. Striped + wrapped candies can also be a great way to clear out space in the beginning.
Candy Crush Soda Saga level 75 is one of those levels that can be tough to complete even on the best boards. Make sure you take your time to find the best match on each move, and don’t stop thinking until the last piece of chocolate is removed. If at first you don’t succeed keep trying keeping the tips below in mind. If you follow them you will eventually beat level 75 when you get the right conditions.
The tips for Candy Crush Soda Saga level 75 are as follows:
- In the beginning of the level the most important thing is to make some space. Your options will be limited, but try to find the best possible choice on each match.
- Making matches that will directly remove the chocolate is more important at the beginning than later in the level.
- One of the reasons that Candy Crush Soda Saga level 75 is so difficult is because it is impossible to complete the level by just making matches next to the chocolate and moving down the board.
- Always try to make special candies. While you are clearing the space fire off your specials right away if there isn’t a combo that is easy to make. Special candy combos will be the key to completing the level once you open up the board.
- Fish by themselves will not help you complete the level, but making combos with fish can be very helpful.
- Striped + wrapped candy combos can be very helpful in the beginning of level 75 to open space.
- If you have the board partly opened up and are getting into the second half of your moves start to plan combos.
- While working on setting up combos it is okay to let the chocolate grow. Making a big combo will be more valuable in the end.
- Take your time before every move, and try to find places where you can set up big special candy matches.
- You will need to make at least one big combo to complete Candy Crush Soda Saga level 75 in most cases. Big combos include color bomb or coloring candy + fish, striped or wrapped candy, and combos with coloring candies or color bombs matched together or with each other.
- Level 75 is a tough level to beat under the best conditions so hang in there if at first you don’t succeed. Keep these tips in mind to eventually complete the level when the conditions are right.
- Watch our commentary video below to see how we applied these tips to beat level 75. Both of our videos are from when the level was slightly harder, but the strategy is still the same.
Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 75 Walkthrough Video with Commentary
The following video has added commentary to explain how we used the tips above to complete Candy Crush Soda Saga level 75. We explain the decisions we made, and point out some mistakes we made along the way.
If you prefer to watch this video on the Pete Peppers YouTube channel follow this link – Candy Crush Soda Level 75 Walkthrough With Tips YouTube
Our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 75 video shows how we completed this level when we got to it, but King adjusts and changes levels all the time. By leaving a comment for a level that has been changed you can help us make Candy Crush Soda Saga Level Tips the complete resource that we intend it to be.
If you want to add new Candy Crush Soda Saga friends, get tips in a hurry, or just moan about a level when you’re stuck, join our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of active Candy Crush Soda Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
Please take a second to like our page on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. Liking the page helps us out and makes it so you see Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips updates in your Facebook feed.
If you have any questions about Candy Crush Soda Saga level 75 leave a comment below for Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.