Candy Crush Soda Saga level 830 has thick ice on the bottom half of the board that doesn’t want to go anywhere. It is really difficult to get rid of the ice before you run out of moves so we have put together some tips to help you get there faster.
Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 830
Level 830 Details
Level type: Find the bears
Number of moves: 35
Number of Bears: 20
Tips to Help You Get Past Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 830
As the Candy Crush Soda levels get higher the hard levels are getting harder. Candy Crush Soda level 830 is a good example of this. It is a normal frosting level with really thick ice on the bottom half of the board. If you had 50 moves it wouldn’t be hard at all, but with 35 moves it takes a specific strategy to beat. The strategy is simple but that doesn’t mean it is easy to complete.
Like most hard levels the trick to Soda Saga level 830 is to use specials and combos. The problem is most of them aren’t powerful enough to remove all the ice so you need to try to make a color bomb + coloring candy combo. To do this you need some space so in the beginning use any specials and combos to clear things out. As you do this pay attention for any chances to make bomb matches.
All bomb combos are useful, but the coloring candy + color bomb clears all the layers of ice at once. This is what you need to have happen so that you can have enough moves to free the bears. In the pictures below you can see the result of the combo, and how the ice is gone. In our Candy Crush Soda level 830 video you can see how we set this combo up.
Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 830 Video
Watch the following video from Pete Peppers to see how we completed Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 830:
The tips for Candy Crush Soda level 803 are as follows:
- The thick ice in level 830 is basically impossible to remove without a coloring candy + color bomb combo, or by using boosters.
- In the beginning work to make space any way you can. Specials and combos will clear enough of the ice at the top so you can better set up a bomb combo. Wrapped candies and wrapped combos are good for this. Always check for chances to make bombs first, and then just chip away at the top of the ice.
- Once you have room start looking for parts of bomb matches.
- Regular bomb combos are helpful but unless you have one on every move you won’t clear the ice in 830 before you run out of moves. Pass on color bomb combos unless there is no way to set up the coloring candy combo.
- If you have a color bomb match set up see if you can move the other piece in place to make it a coloring candy. Sometimes this will mess things up but you really need to make the bigger combo.
- Setting up the coloring candy + color bomb combo will clear all the layers of ice in one go. This will make it possible to finish the level as long as you have some moves left. It can take a lot of tries to set up the combo, but keep trying because this is the fastest way to get past the level.
- The dispensers at the top will drop wrapped and striped candies but not until the second to last move. This will help to get any bears that are left on your last moves.
If you want to add new Candy Crush Soda Saga friends, get tips in a hurry, moan about a level when you’re stuck, or celebrate your soda saga victories – join our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of active Candy Crush Soda Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
Please take a second to like our page on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. Liking the page helps us out and makes it so you see Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips updates in your Facebook feed.
If you have any questions about Candy Crush Soda Saga level 830 leave a comment below for Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.