Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 845 is the last thick ice hard level in the past soda episode. The strategy is similar to level 830 where you have to make a big combo to clear the ice before you run out of moves.
Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 845
Level 845 Details
Level type: Find the bears
Number of moves: 40
Number of Bears: 25
Tips to Help You Get Past Candy Crush Soda Level 845
Candy Crush Soda Saga level 845 isn’t easy to beat. The ice is too thick to get through it in 40 moves. To even the score and eventually get past it you will need to set up the coloring candy + color bomb combo. No other combo will get through the ice faster. Check out the photos in our level 830 guide, or both videos below to see how powerful this combo is on a level like this.
In the beginning you need to remove the licorice links so you have enough room to work. From there you will find some striped candies under the ice they make it easier to move down, but the ice at the bottom hides coil blockers so your progress will be stopped when you get there. Move your way down while always checking for spots on the board where you can set up bomb matches. Once you get a color bomb or a coloring candy on the board find a way to make and position the other bomb next to it. From there you can clear out the ice to use your last moves to find all the bears.
Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 845 Video
Watch the following video from Pete Peppers to see how we completed Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 845:
The tips for Candy Crush Soda level 845 are as follows:
- The ice is so thick at the bottom of level 845 that you won’t be able to get to the bears if you don’t set up a coloring candy + color bomb match.
- Other specials can help, but the only way to clear the ice at once is the big combo.
- Since there are coils hidden below the ice they always get in the way if you take the ice out one piece at a time.
- In the beginning clear away the licorice links to make room, and then look for spots to make bombs.
- There are wrapped candies under the ice which you can use to move down, but always check for places to set up bigger combos.
- Take your time to plan so that you will have enough moves left over free the bears after the ice is gone.
- Watch our Candy Crush Soda level 845 commentary video below for more tips.
Candy Crush Jelly Saga Level 845 Commentary Walkthrough with Tips
Our Candy Crush Jelly Saga level 845 commentary video is played by Pete Peppers with no boosters or extra moves. In the walkthrough Pete explains his decisions as he beats level 845, and outlines the tips above.
If you want to add new Candy Crush Soda Saga friends, get tips in a hurry, moan about a level when you’re stuck, or celebrate your soda saga victories – join our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of active Candy Crush Soda Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
Please take a second to like our page on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. Liking the page helps us out and makes it so you see Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips updates in your Facebook feed.
If you have any questions about Candy Crush Soda Saga level 845 leave a comment below for Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.