Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 87 Video
Watch the following video to see how we completed Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 87 by using the strategy written below:
If you prefer to watch this video on the Pete Peppers YouTube channel follow this link – Candy Crush Soda Level 87 YouTube
Tips to Help You Get Past Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 87
The blockers and layout of the board make Candy Crush Soda Saga level 87 a tough nut to crack. It is one of those boards where things move very slowly, and at the beginning can be frustrating due to a low number of choices.
Always look at the top rows first for chances to damage the cupcakes at the top. You also want to remove the blockers from the middle as soon as you can because this will help you make special candies. While you are doing this you can get help from the cascading candies coming down, but remember to check the top again after each match you make at the bottom.
Candy Crush Soda Saga level 87 can take a few tries to complete, but if you keep the tips below in mind you will get through it sooner rather than later. In our video you can see that once things get going you just have to make the right decisions to get the bears to the top.
The tips to help you get the bears above the candy string in Candy Crush Soda Saga level 87 are as follows:
- Start by making matches in the middle of the board to clear the blockers and get cascades that can help to release the trapped bottles.
- Making matches that will hit the blockers from underneath will be good too.
- Once there’s enough space, start creating combos.
- Wrapped + striped combos will create more space and release the trapped bottles.
- Coloring candy or color bomb + fish will obviously release or pop lots of soda bottles.
- Fish + wrapped candy can also be good because it will release 2-3 trapped bottles too.
- Keep a look out for matches that will clear the top row of blockers to move the bears up.
- Also look for matches that will release or pop the trapped soda bottles, and hit the blockers below them.
- Use vertical striped candies that will push the bear up once there’s enough soda. If you have one in the same row as a bear use it right away.
- Striped + wrapped candies will be great to clear out a path for the bears as well.
- Getting the bears up once the board is filled with soda is hard since there isn’t a lot of space above the string. For this reason you will want to make special candies and have them ready on the board by then.
- Planning at the end is very important since you won’t have a lot of moves left. Clear any blockers in your way first, and then set up combos and specials to get the bears where you need them to go.
Our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 87 video shows how we completed this level when we got to it, but King adjusts and changes levels all the time. By leaving a comment for a level that has been changed you can help us make Candy Crush Soda Saga Level Tips the complete resource that we intend it to be.
If you want to add new Candy Crush Soda Saga friends, get tips in a hurry, or just moan about a level when you’re stuck, join our Candy Crush Soda Saga Level Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of active Candy Crush Soda Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
Please take a second to like our page on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. Liking the page helps us out and makes it so you see Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips updates in your Facebook feed.
If you have any questions about Candy Crush Soda Saga level 87 leave a comment below for Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.