Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 90 Video
Watch the following video to see how we completed Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 90 by using the tips below:
If you prefer to watch this video on the Pete Peppers YouTube channel follow this link – Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 90 YouTube
Tips to Help You Get Past Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 90
If you are having trouble with Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 90, you are not alone. This is the type of level that you will need every last move to complete. It is also the type of level that knowing the right strategy will not mean success most of the times you try. That said if you follow our tips you will eventually beat it when the time is right.
The trick to Candy Crush Soda Saga level 90 is the special candies that are trapped on the sides of the board. In the screenshot to your left we connected the board to show where they start out, and where they end up. As the board scrolls you will want to free the special candies that are trapped in the licorice while moving down as fast as you can.
If you are able to get them free they will be waiting for you in the last two rooms and will be ready to make some nice combos. In the red rectangles in the screenshot you can see that you will be able to make a striped + wrapped candy combo on the left, and then a coloring candy + a fish on the right. These will help you save the bears in the last two rooms faster, and can give you the edge you need to complete the level.
We have beaten this level several times over the past month, and were able to finish without bringing the specials down once. This takes some really good fortune in the last couple of screens, and we don’t think it is the best strategy. Instead we think you should concentrate on releasing the specials as fast as you can, and if things don’t work out just try again.
We use the quit button to save some frustration when we know that we have wasted too many moves in one room. It should be noted that we have added a ton of active playing friends from our FB group which means we have an unlimited supply of lives. If you have trouble getting lives then we would recommend taking breaks so that you know you are planning things out the best you can.
The key to beating Candy Crush Soda Saga level 90 is to make every match count. Your goal is to keep the screen from scrolling while you free the specials in the least amount of moves possible. Remember when you save the last bear in a room the screen will immediately scroll down. If it scrolls down too far you will miss one of the special candies, and lose the chance to make the combo later.
The ways to free the trapped candies on level 90 are as follows:
- Hit them with a striped candy. Most of the time this will be the fastest and easiest way to get at the trapped candies on Candy Crush Soda Saga level 90. Look for chances to make striped candies and move them into place.
- Hit them with a striped + wrapped candy combo. This can be really effective and can sometimes free both candies that you can see.
- Use a color bomb. This won’t come up as often but works really great as you can see in our level 90 commentary video below. If you have a color bomb and you match it with one of the colors that is trapped it will free that candy.
- Sometimes you can get a fish to unlock the licorice if you activate it in the process of freeing the last bear. This is complicated and in our tests doesn’t always work. Sometimes the fish will go after the licorice and other times we have seen it eat a piece of useless honey instead. In our video at the top you can see this happen, so it isn’t a bad idea to make some fish as a last resort and hope that they will swim before the board scrolls.
Hopefully by looking at the screenshot above you can see the value of freeing the candies as you go. The last room is difficult even when you have the coloring candy + fish combo so bringing these candies down is a major necessity. The other thing to keep in mind is how you budget your moves. They go fast in the last room so it is essential to get there with as many as possible.
Often times the last room is where you will get stuck in Candy Crush Soda Saga level 90. Planning is the only way to get through it, and there will be plenty of set ups where things won’t work out. Try to keep from getting too frustrated and just continue to think things out. In the end you will be able to finish level 90 and move beyond it.
The tips to complete Candy Crush Soda Saga level 90 are as follows:
- Always take you time to plan out your next match. Look for chances to save moves when you can.
- The special candies that are trapped by licorice locks on the side of the board need to be freed so that you can drop them to make combos in the last rooms.
- Use the different methods from the list above to get them out of the locks.
- Remember that when you free the last bear on the screen it will scroll down. Try to get at least the top trapped candy before releasing the last bear. If you can get them both it will be even better.
- Use your combos right away in the last rooms unless there are some matches you think will help in their effectiveness. For example in the last room if there is an odd color blocking most of the room you might want to make some matches to get more of your color to drop on the screen.
- However keep in mind that the fish will only remove two layers of honey on the bears no matter what so plan to conserve your moves at all costs.
- Watch the commentary video below to see how we can plan things out and release all the bears in the last room.
- Hang in there. We promise if you keep these tips in mind that you will beat level 90 when you get the right board.
Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 90 Commentary Video
Check out this video with added audio commentary to see how we made our decisions to finish Candy Crush Soda Saga level 90 once and for all.
If you prefer to watch this video on the Pete Peppers YouTube channel follow this link – Candy Crush Soda Level 90 Walkthrough with Tips YouTube
If you have any questions about Candy Crush Soda Saga level 90 leave a comment below for Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.