Guide for Candy Crush Soda Saga Soda Levels with Tips
Candy Crush Soda Saga Soda Levels Details
Candy Crush Soda Saga Soda levels, or pop the bottle levels are the first level type we are introduced to. In soda levels we have to match soda bottles to raise the soda level, and meet the requirement to move on. Each soda level has a specific number of bottles you have to collect which is displayed in the top left-hand side of the screen below the moves you have left.
How Candy Crush Soda Saga Soda Levels Work
Candy Crush Soda Saga Soda levels are a brand new type of level requirement that we are introduced to in episode 1. Also known as pop the bottles levels each one has a required number of soda bottles you have to collect before you run out of moves. Soda bottles can be popped when you match them with two other candies of the same color, or when you hit them with a special candy such as a fish, striped candy, or wrapped candy.
The soda bottles in Candy Crush Soda Saga Soda levels do more than just disappear as you collect them. They are directly tied to one of the unique aspects of the game which is the rising soda level. Whenever you pop a single soda bottle the purple soda on the board will rise by one row. In most pop the bottles levels the soda level will rise to the top of the board by the time you collect the required bottles.
The soda in Candy Crush Soda Saga Soda levels is a feature that is brand new to match-3 games. It can be a little confusing to figure out at first, because it changes the direction the pieces that are below the line move in. In a standard match-3 swipe game like the original Candy Crush Saga or countless other games that use these same mechanics, every board has gravity on it which makes all the pieces drop down when matches are made which remove pieces from the board. In soda levels the pieces above the soda move normally and fall down, but candies that are submerged below the soda line float up.
This movement makes Candy Crush Soda Saga Soda levels challenging and fun, but also means you need to understand a completely new type of strategy when approaching pop the bottles levels. Particularly where the soda line ends things can get pretty confusing. Always remember that matches you make above the soda level will result in candy falling down, matches you make below the soda level with result in candies floating up, and no candy pieces cross the soda line unless they are involved in a match with pieces on both sides.
Pop the bottles levels can take some getting used to, but we find this feature completely awesome. For a very long time match three games have been confined to a single board with the same mechanics, and adding soda has revolutionized everything. In our opinion Candy Crush Soda Saga soda levels help to revitalize the game play in swipe matching games, and think that once you try them out you will be thirsty for more.
Tips for Candy Crush Soda Saga Soda Levels
We put together a video and some tips below to help you get started on Candy Crush Soda Saga Soda levels. While there seems to be fewer pop the bottle levels in the game compared to the other level types, there are also soda bottles involved with the bubble levels. In those levels you have to raise the soda level to move a bubble bear above the candy string.
The tips for Candy Crush Soda Saga soda levels are as follows:
- When you play a soda level you will have to pop a required number of bottles to move on. This number is always displayed with a counter on the left-hand side of the screen below your moves and above your score.
- Soda bottles can be popped to be collected by matching them with two or more other candies of the same color.
- On soda levels you can also collect bottles with special candies.
- If you activate a fish it will eat one bottle.
- If you fire a striped candy towards a soda bottle it will be collected.
- If you explode a wrapped candy near a soda bottle it will pop it.
- All special candies are useful in soda levels, but fish can be especially helpful. When bottles are present fish always go after them first, and when they are trapped in licorice the fish will remove that as well.
- To collect a lot of bottles quickly try to combine a fish with a color bomb or coloring candy. These combos will turn several candies into fish which will be activated right away to start eating bottles.
- When you pop a soda bottle the soda level on the board will be raised by one row.
- Candies that are above the soda line drop down normally, but candy submerged in soda float up. This means that matches you make above or below the soda line react differently.
- The line created by the soda level creates a boundary. Setting up matches in this area takes some thinking, so remember that pieces above fall down and pieces below float up.
- Pieces of candy do not cross the soda line unless they are involved in a match with pieces on both sides.
- Watch our video below to see some examples of how things work in Candy Crush Soda Saga soda levels. We have added commentary to help explain things as we go.
Candy Crush Soda Saga Soda Levels Video
Watch the following video to better understand how Candy Crush Soda Saga soda levels work. We have added commentary to help explain how pop the bottles levels work, and how to approach them.
If you are looking for tips on a Candy Crush Soda Saga level or want to find new friends who play join our Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/CandyCrushSodaSagaTips/
If you have any questions about Candy Crush Soda Saga soda levels leave a comment for Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips below and we will respond to it as soon as we can.